The Chicago Automobile Trade Association Member Benefits Committee works to establish and maintain preferred partner relationships with allied members with programs offering unique value to our dealer members and the CATA. The allied members currently recognized as CATA Approved Partners are listed below along with contact information for each partner.
CATA Approved Member Partners are thoroughly reviewed by the Member Benefits Committee and have a proven track record of benefitting CATA member dealers. The vendors work with the CATA to offer these programs to our entire membership. Remuneration to the CATA may also be part of these agreements.
CrossCheck, Inc. - Check Processing
The CATA is pleased to announce that we have partnered with CrossCheck, Inc. as the preferred provider for the check processing needs of our members. CrossCheck’s complete suite of check processing services is not only efficient but helps reduce risk and increase sales. This year marks CrossCheck’s 30th anniversary of doing BBB A+ rated business with auto dealers and auto aftermarket merchants in every state. CrossCheck is currently serving dozens of dealerships in the Chicagoland area.
Benefits to Dealers
- Check approval and processing equipment provided at no cost to subscriber.
- No application fees.
- No transaction and/or enhancement fees.
- Month-to-month agreements.
CrossCheck’s C.A.R.S. check processing program will enhance your dealership with:
- More payment options for consumers.
- Check guarantee that increases sales and mitigates risk.
- Electronic check processing and remote deposit capture that saves time and money.
- Hold check option for accepting multiple check payments over an agreed upon period of time.
- Check On Delivery (COD) for parts and service departments.
- 24/7 online reporting, customer and technical support.
Contact Rasha Ismail to schedule a consultation. You may also view CrossCheck’s website at www.cross-check.com
(877) 384-2038 ext. 5845
Connexion – Energy Efficient Lighting
The CATA is pleased to announce Connexion as the endorsed member partner for Energy Efficient Lighting. With all of the attention paid to the outdoor segment, the CATA found it necessary to secure and endorse a relationship with an Energy Efficiency Member Partner with a very strong background and expertise in the lighting market.
Advancements in lighting technology and generous utility incentives offer dealers an opportunity to significantly reduce their energy and maintenance expenses on both their indoor and outdoor lighting. Connexion has a wealth of experience in the Energy Efficient Lighting market and with their capable staff can offer CATA members lighting design, turn-key installation and incentive management support to take advantage of lighting technologies and utility incentives to both improve dealers lighting and their bottom line. In addition, Connexion offers electrical, safety and maintenance material support for all CATA dealer locations.
Green Payment Solutions
The CATA has named Green Payment Solutions as the preferred provider for the credit card processing needs of our members. The CATA and Green Payment Solutions have partnered to develop a credit card processing program that we believe will offer substantial monthly savings to dealers. In addition to the savings, we feel this program offers a unique level of transparency making a complex process much easier to understand. Green Payment Solutions has provided top quality credit card processing services to local and national merchants for more than 10 years and is recognized with A+ status by the Better Business Bureau.
Green Payment Solutions’ CATA Exclusive Pricing (C.E.P.) Program includes the following benefits and services:
- Exclusive pricing for CATA dealers backed by a Low Rate Guarantee
- Interchange-plus, or pass through, pricing structure for full transparency
- Multiple value-enhancing fee waivers
- No early termination fee
- Equipment and supplies at cost
- Next day funding
- Prioritized customer service and technical support for CATA member dealers
- Complete data security
Illinois Recovery Group
The CATA named Illinois Recovery Group Inc. (IRG) as the preferred provider for the recycling/ environmental needs of our members (Used Oil, Used Antifreeze, Used Oil Filters, Triple Basin and Car Wash Basins Cleanings etc.). In these economic times the CATA felt it was necessary to find a company like Illinois Recovery to help manage its members’ cost, as well as maximizing the revenues by providing a complete package of recycling services.
Illinois Recovery has been servicing the Chicagoland area for 33 years. Illinois Recovery follows all Federal and State regulations to make sure all members are compliant with the recycling and disposal of materials members may generate. IRG is currently servicing approx. 120 dealerships in the Chicagoland area.
The Illinois Recovery package provides your dealership with:
- Recycling of Used Oil, Used Antifreeze, Used Oil Filters, Spent Parts, Washer Fluid, Spent Paint Thinner, Outdated Electronics, Fluorescent Bulbs, HID Bulbs, and Misc Empty Drums.
- Monthly compensation for used oil collected
- Maintenance of Parts Washers
- Maintenance of Triple Basins, Car Wash Basins, and Shop Floor Drains
- Supplier of Windshield Washer Fluid in Bulk
- Supplier of Absorbent Pads (Oil and Antifreeze)
- Provide Members a monthly report by email of services and amounts.
- Provide Members a Certificate of Insurance listing them additionally insured
Illinois Recovery Group Inc. has agreed to offer CATA member dealers who sign up with IRG 1 free triple basin and 1 free car wash basin cleaning per year (not to exceed 1,000 gallons for each).
Illinois Recovery Group Inc. Is currently scheduling appointments with CATA members. Contact Scott Dettmering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-641-6494 to schedule an appointment.
Principal Financial Group
The CATA has named Principal Financial Group as the preferred provider for Retirement Planning (401k and Individual), Group Benefits & Related Services. Principal Financial Group has put together a team of four financial executives with expertise in the automotive industry. The CATA and Principal Financial Group have partnered to develop several programs that will offer substantial monthly savings and increased/improved service models to all CATA dealers.
In addition to the savings, the programs offer true transparency making the Retirement & Group Benefits / Healthcare process much easier to understand.
Principal Financial Group has provided top quality Financial Services to local and national merchants and individuals for 135 years and is a Fortune 500 company.
Principal Financial Group's exclusive offering to CATA dealers includes:
- No setup fees on new and existing take over 401(k) plans for CATA dealers.
- The Employee Financial Resource Plan providing one on one meetings and education for employees.
- Selective benefit planning for owners and top executives. Complimentary Business Valuation Services.
- The Policy Evaluation Program is designed to assist you in the policy review process available through the Preferred Product Network, Inc., a member of the Principal Financial Group®.
Principal Financial Group delivers high value to our members. Please contact the team for a confidential initial meeting. Your direct access number is (630) 874-6485.
The CATA dedicated team: James Follstad, Justin LaMonica, Jeff Bishop, Jeffrey Adler
Reynolds Document Services
The CATA is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Reynolds Document Services as our exclusive approved partner for Retail Installment Sale Contracts, and to create the LAW® Illinois F&I Library, a comprehensive catalog of standardized, legally reviewed F&I documents customized for CATA member dealers and Illinois consumers. Contributors to this library include Hudson Cook, LLC; Reynolds compliance officials; and Illinois legal counsel.
Since the 1920s, Reynolds and Reynolds has been the leader in serving automobile dealerships nationwide with standard and custom documents to help dealers manage their operations and serve their customers more effectively. Reynolds is the sole provider of the trusted and proven LAW® 553 Retail Installment Sale Contract, often called the LAW 553.
Reynolds offers three easy ways to order:
- Contact the sales support team at 800-654-6768
- Contact your local Reynolds Representative
- Steve Fleishman – 847.456.2895
- John Koeneman – 847.370.7474
- Sue Scheive – 630.430.0145
- Order online at www.reysource.com.
Additionally, the CATA strongly encourages that you supplement the LAW 553 with an Arbitration Agreement (see below to download and print the BBB Arbitration Agreement.
RoadDealer.com provides an alternative auction service. RoadDealer.com accomplishes this via a proprietary online dealer network. RoadDealer.com allows all networked dealers to buy and sell an unlimited number of vehicles from dealerships for a low monthly subscription fee instead of per car transaction fees.
Jim Battista, president of RoadDealer.com said, "This program was developed through personal experience of purchasing inventory for nine years. The impact of traditional auction fees and transportation expenses motivated me to create a more efficient solution. RoadDealer.com has proven to be an ideal way to move inventory. Dealerships will find vehicles serviced and ready to move off the lot, while building great relationships with other dealers along the way."
RoadDealer.com has been servicing the Midwest for four years and has established a network of more than 150 dealers. Between cost efficiency, increased profit margins, and convenience, dealerships will be hard pressed to find a wholesale inventory solution as attractive as RoadDealer.com.
The RoadDealer.com package provides your dealership with:
- Database of inventory that currently has more than 17,000 vehicles – including Hertz Remarketing.
- One-click request for a "buy figure" that reaches close to 200 current emails.
- One-click request for vehicle search.
- A dealer-friendly community where dealers can work with each other.
- Family owned and operated business with live support and leading technology.
- RoadDealer.com has agreed to offer CATA member dealers a discounted monthly rate of $400. ($100 per month discount from the RoadDealer.com regular monthly rate of $500.)
RoadDealer.com has onsite visits available. Contact Jim Battista at 708-692-2280 or Battista@roaddealer.com to schedule an appointment.
Utility Management Group
Utility Management Group is a full-service energy consulting firm. The CATA encourages its members to explore the energy offerings of Utility Management Group, a licensed Illinois energy broker. The company's Elmhurst office phone number is (630) 279-0117.
UMG benefits and services include the following:
- Pooled Natural Gas and Electric Rates
- Negotiated on the strength of CATA, not your individual account
- Priority customer Service
- Energy Conservation Products
- Proven lighting savings
- Up to 50% savings for indoor lighting
- Up to 85% savings for outdoor lighting
- Electric conservation products that reduce overall consumption by 10% to 34%
- Experienced Consultants
- Our consultants average more than 10 years of experience in the utility industry
- Comprehensive Audit of Supplier's Programs, Financial Stability and Customer Agreements
- We do the homework on suppliers so you don't have to
- No Obligation Review of Your Services
- No consulting contracts or obligation with our organization
- Contingent Based Recovery of Overcharges
- Only for accounts we believe are being overcharged by their current supplier
- Audit conducted at no cost to you and with no obligation
- Any overcharges are recovered on a contingent basis. There is no fee for our service until you receive your refund.
Please contact us at 630-279-0117 for a no-obligation review of your services.
The Chicago Automobile Trade Association has formed a Member Benefits Committee whose sole purpose is to identify potential partners among allied members that will bring added benefit to CATA dealer members.
This committee welcomes any and all proposals from qualified CATA Allied Members for review. These proposals must provide a substantial benefit to CATA membership above and beyond existing offerings. Remuneration to the CATA may also part of the agreement.
Initial proposals should include detailed information about your company or organization, description of the benefit or service you are going to provide to CATA member dealers and the financial incentive or discount that will be applied to the services. Proposals will be reviewed by the Member Benefits committee. Potential vendors may be asked to present to the committee or full CATA board.
In return, the CATA will provide to accepted vendors promotional consideration that will include mention in the official CATA Bulletin, listing on the CATA Web site and participation at CATA events like the Dealer EXPO.
Proposals and questions should be submitted toTim McBride at the CATA via email@example.com